Embrace Jakarta’s Inimitable Nightlife
Refine your city experience by exploring the enchanting vibe of Jakarta at night. The cooler temperature, vibrant atmosphere, and illuminated city provides majestic opportunities to indulge and mingle with locals. From buzzing night clubs to rooftop bars, this 24/7 city never cease to run out of things to do all night long.
There is a plethora of club experiences to be had in Jakarta – from expansive bass-heavy clubs to smaller, stylish venues designed for intimate groups. Enjoy some of our favorite nightclubs, where fun times with old and new friends are assured:
- X2 Club – A classy establishment located in the upscale business district with a crowd consisting of executives and expats.
- Exodus – the 3-floor club boasts great food, music, and drinks all encapsulated with chic interior design and walls covered in LED panels.
- The Pallas – A grand entertainment hub capable pf hosting between 1500 to 2000 people in the hip SCBD area, this nightclub also functions as a restaurant serving upscale Indonesian cuisine.
Escape the bustling city below and head up into the sky for a unique experience of Jakarta’s nightlife atop the skyline of the city at these iconic locations. Aside from Cloud Lounge, and Skye, here are our favorites:
- BART – Short for Bar at the Roof Top, is one of Jakarta’s chicest bars, drawing local and international urbanites with its laidback vibe and exciting cocktail making classes.
- Lucy in the Sky – Despite its low altitude (2nd floor), this rooftop garden is highly sought after due to its unique, vintage décor comprised of recycled furniture surrounded by organic gardens.
- Clouds Lounge – This rooftop bar is as inviting as an oasis in the desert. Picture greenery and colorful settings as well as uninterrupted views of the city.
Beyond the above, Jakarta has lots to offer after the sun sets. Shopping malls stay open until 10 pm, while some traditional markets are open for 24 hours. Dining after dark is an experience on its own, as the street stalls come alive and concoct some of the most delicious local dishes you could ever taste. For more on the nightlife and things to do at night in Jakarta, contact our Concierge.